As a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), I know firsthand how frustrating it can be to decode ACS codes and descriptions on student knowledge tests. That’s why I’m excited to introduce the FAA Knowledge Test Decoder – a tool designed specifically to help you quickly and easily identify missed questions on your students’ knowledge tests.
With this easy-to-use tool, you’ll gain instant access to:
- A quick and easy way to decode ACS codes and descriptions
- Easy-to-read explanations of missed questions
- A way to quickly identify knowledge gaps in your students’ training
- A user-friendly interface that’s easy to navigate
- Personalized support from a team of aviation experts
As a bonus, the FAA Knowledge Test Decoder is designed to accept all FAA knowledge tests, including Private Pilot, Instrument Pilot, Commercial Pilot, Flight Instructor/FOI, Airline Transport Pilot, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, and even A&P mechanics. No matter which test you or your students are taking, our tool has you covered.
How to use:
- Log in to faa.psiexams.com
- In the menu, click on “Results”
- Select the test that you want to download the report for and click “View Report”
- Download to save the PDF version of your knowledge test report
- Ensure that the PDF version of the knowledge test report is the PSI original and not a photo of the knowledge test
- Return to the FAA Code Extractor website
- Upload the PDF knowledge test report using the form above
Note: It is important to ensure that the PDF version of your knowledge test report is the original one downloaded from faa.psiexams.com, as photos or scans of the report may not be accepted by the FAA Code Extractor.